Many people use Gmail as their main email and today’s tip is directed at them. In order to use your Gmail account you do not almost need your mouse as many things can be done if you will use your keyboard keys. Here are some of the keys you can use that will speed up your working time while using Gmail:
• r – by pressing this key you will be able to reply to a sender of a message
• f – this command will forward your message to a next person
• Shift+l – will mark your messages as read
• Shoft+u – will mark your messages as unread.
• a- you will be able to reply to all email recipients
Of course there are many, many more keys. These are just a few examples.